View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 09:24 PM   #8
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
I may be weird, but I find calmness in watching other people being anxious. It's no problem finding anxiety victims to observe these days. With TDS, the hysterical media, etc. I used to actually hit the malls on Christmas Eve near closing. Not because I needed to buy any more gifts, but because of the relaxation I felt sitting in the fat comfy mall lounge chairs watching all the panicked people running around. I tend to avoid crowds at all costs, but if I do get caught up in one, I find it a great relief to mentally transport myself to be the one "alone in the crowd". Not having a Twitter or Facebook account helps a lot too. Heck, my cellphone is a flip phone as well.

You're really only as anxious as you allow yourself to be.
haertig is online now   Reply With Quote