View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 02:28 AM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrigger View Post
Hm, for that to work meaningfully, there would have to be a way for readers to click the ads, yes? Which won't work on a Reader. Not that I ever typically click ads myself, anyway.
You can't click on TV ads either.

Quote:
I suppose a lot of publishers are even now trying to decide whether to go to a subscription (or partial subscription) model. The subscription prices I've seen for the Kindle seem quite reasonable, and I wonder if that's a model that will take root.
If they move to a largely subscription based model, I suspect the prices wil increase.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote