View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 12:55 PM   #73
Batman Jr.
Unstoppably Curious
Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle 3/Fire; BB Z10; enTourage eDGe/Pocket eDGe; iPad4/iPod touch 5
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD78 View Post
Figured i'd start a thread with a collection of cases/covers for the Kindle Fire, feel free to add to it.

Marware Covers
http://www.marware.com/kindle-covers...le-fire-covers

CEO Hybrid, $44.99
MicroShell Folio, $39.99
Axis, $39.99
EcoVue, $34.99
jurni, $29.99
I just received the jurni cover this week, and like it a lot. The Fire is held in by clips, rather than straps, so it's a "cleaner" look on the front. The clips hold it very securely, based on shaking it vigorously when unzipped. I like being able to zip it closed so that it's better protected from crumbs and other debris when I'm carrying it in my bag. I got the black one, and so far it's not picking up dirt, stains, etc., like some other cases I've had.

Probably the biggest positive for me is that it makes using the Fire one-handed much easier for me. I find the Fire to be too heavy to hold in one hand at arm's length for any significant period, and was actually thinking of returning it for that reason. Somehow the addition of the case, and using the hand strap that's on the inside, changes the pressure points on my wrist and forearm, to where it's comfortable for the most part. I'll have to see how it holds up over the long term, but for now it seems to be a good value for the price, for what I was looking for.
Batman Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote