View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 04:31 PM   #16
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by disney_mommy View Post
Thank you, Grandma, for this information. I am a newbie in every sense of the word! I bought the Sony 505 thinking I would just buy and download books from the Sony Connect store. I had no idea there were free books out there, not to mention formats and formatting versions... I was sort of at a stand still until I found this site.

So thanks again, Grandma, for remembering that we all have to start at the very beginning!
You are so welcome. And Welcome to MobileRead.

Now. Go back to the Wiki. (its at the top of the page. Click on it. See where it says "Technology"?

Click on "dedicated e-book devices"

Now click on "Sony 505". See all that wonderful information you never knew existed? There is even a link for the Sony 505 tutorial.

We have one of those for every ebook device available. You can spend hours just going thru the different threads about the 505.

However, if you have anymore questions, don't hesitate to ask. People here love answering questions..
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote