View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 08:11 PM   #3
Nothingness
Zealot
Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura H2O
My friends love the serie but like you I also found the first book pretty bad so I called it quit after and never read the rest. One of said friends love female nurses as protagonist. I also read The Lions of El-Rassan by Guy Gavriel Kay right before reading Outlander, and it was so good I cried at the end, and it also has a female doctor as one of the 3 main protagonists. So yeah...
Nothingness is offline   Reply With Quote