View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 09:49 PM   #31
SteveEisenberg
Wizard
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Fire HD 8 (2016)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWinmill View Post
Clearly reading by humans is impossible given the volume . . . .
Just because they couldn't read all doesn't mean someone couldn't snoop during their lunch break. There also could be a test bed with real messages that are checked as part of software development.

I do not believe Google does this. They are just too competent. But in the history of email, I'm sure it has happenned, and it might still happen with smaller providers.

Especially in a business context, I try to go by the principle of not putting anything in email I wouldn't want to see in the New York Times. But it's a hard (because inconvenient) standard to live up to.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote