View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 09:39 AM   #23
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
well you live 'n learn. I'd never heard of it but then what i know about fonts would fit on a postage stamp - with a suitable font, of course

wikipedia tells me that it is not a free font though so I assume that means it cannot be legally embedded into a for-sale epub ?

is there a way to emulate ibook rendering on a pc or do you have to get all appled-up ?
Many of my (recent Baen ) purchased books that , like your sample, called a font that was not embedded (and no fallback specified)

I googled the font. the font is available for License... at $35 per face (normal,bold,italic,bold-italic ) Ouch! $150
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote