Thread: lv Serial Cable
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 12:20 PM   #9
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
More than you ever wanted to know about that driver:
http://lxr.free-electrons.com/source...ial/ftdi_sio.c

@GeekMaster: Yes, it does support 460800 (directions, lines: 1080++)

And it looks to me as if that latency timer is set in units of milliseconds, but I did not study, only scaned the driver code.
So perhaps we can use that "ground" wire to tell it to stop sending. It needs pacing. In u-boot, there are periodic chunks of missing data in large output spurts. I wonder if that wire is implemented in u-boot though, but it is worth testing.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote