View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 09:24 AM   #51
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin8or View Post
Even if you read them 50 years ago, they're part of you on some deep level. No, you can't quote them, but they've subtly contributed to the fabric of who you are.
Certainly, they've contributed, but in some cases it's a bit more subtle than I'd like. Plus, reading them as an adult completely changes what one gets out of them. Plus, of course, many books I would classify as classics for the purposes of this challenge are also out of copyright, so I can read them without hurting the other part of my goal by having to buy them.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote