View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 01:42 PM   #42
Joonbug1
Groupie
Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I agree with everyone about not liking the casting either, but I'm interested in seeing how Christopher McQuarrie handles the material overall. He's shown his talent with "The Usual Suspects" and "Way of the Gun" was a pretty nice directorial debut. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt for now and wish it the best. Tom Cruise isn't right for Reacher, but I don't think it will be a complete disaster with McQuarrie at the helm.
Joonbug1 is offline   Reply With Quote