View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 12:44 PM   #371
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by morninglory View Post
I have downloaded mobiperl-win-0.0.43, mobi2mobi GUI VB v9, and MS .NET Framework 3.5, I unzipped everything, when I open mobi2mobi, under the Mobi2Mobi Dir block it says "No Mobi2Mobi Here". Followed the directions step by step. What am I doing wrong?
I don't want to fault mobi2mobi or the GUI that was created for it. It is a great effort and works well. However, any thing you need it for can also be done with Calbre, which gives you a nice easy to use GUI to edit stuff as you want.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote