View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 12:46 AM   #12
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
I'd love to get it! Although I think my hubby may blow a gasket as I just got my 300 at Christmas. I prefer the smaller size to the bigger one and love what I've read about it so far. The screen looks very clear but I want to see it in person. I love the larger memory and the dictionary & note taking features are an added bonus.

When I started bugging him for a reader he thought to get the bigger one, 600, but I didn't like the clarity of it. I preferred the 300 because it was so much clearer to my eye and for me, I like the smaller size.

I want to see the unit in person before I start my crusade to get one. LOL

I know what you're saying about pink stuff being in the discount bin but I don't really care. I'll deal with the price I get when I go to sell my pink/rose 300. I'm silly and like the color. I wouldn't buy the thing just because of the color but it would attract me and if I was in the market for one and it had features I wanted or was looking for, that'd push me to buy it. Guess what color my Nano and my glucose meter is? lol
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote