View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 06:35 PM   #32
clintbradford
Older ... slower ...
clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo, Kindles 2/3/Keyboard/Fire/Fire HD, HDX.
>> ... You're missing 8 levels of gray ...

If one desired detailed screens of photos and drawings, then they didn't purchase a Kobo. But if they desired to read book that are offered as text (grin), they will be pleased with a Kobo.

(Gawd, why do I feel so DEFENSIVE about my little ole Kobo?)

I wasn't going to post this in public ... But I walked out of the house yesterday to take my wife to an appointment. I intentionally left my phone, iPod touch, MiFi 2200, and computer at home. But took my Kobo in its DVD case case. Although I did experience a brief period of increased heartrate realizing that I was not "connected," I actually got a couple of chapters read on the Kobo. It was peaceful ... quiet ...

(grin)

Clint
clintbradford is offline   Reply With Quote