View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 03:42 PM   #18
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
. . . Actually, I think it might be a "save as...Word" type product, (when he says that Acrobat has "OCR"ed the file) . . .
I overlooked the mention of Acrobat, probably because I've not used it since I stopped wearing button up boots :lol:

I suspect he's missed seeing the tiny second paragraph break (pilcrow) where I have written "scene break?", that would explain his complaint about EPub Tools OCR Postprocess inserting spurious scene breaks.

And those triple spaces (···) are probably missing paragraph breaks

The one I highlighted that reads: ". . . one."···"Oh, shit!" almost certainly is.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 12-29-2018 at 05:25 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote