View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 04:14 AM   #275
cryzed
Evangelist
cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
@geekmaster, I changed the host IP Address to 192.168.15.201, connected via ssh root@192.168.15.244 to the Kindle, started "nc -l 31337|dd of=mmcblk0p1.bin" on the host PC and "dd if=/dev/mmcblk0p1|nc 192.168.15.201 31337" on the Kindle -- It still doesn't work which kind of confuses me. (This is not the Wireless connection, it's the USB/NDIS connection when the kindle is booted with the ssh diagnostics partition [rescue pack]). Maybe the fault lies with me for using Windows 7/Cygwin instead of a "real" GNU/Linux distribution.

I will try the WLAN stuff later today, thank you for your help yet again.
cryzed is offline   Reply With Quote