View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 08:29 PM   #110
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
I think it's good to point out that it is a short book. But, equating a price to hours read? You could miss some great winners with that thought.

For others, please note that most of this author's books are currently 99c (free if you have KU) and the accompanying whispersync audiobook is $1.99.
It's just a quirk of mine. I don't know how many other people share it.

I do the same thing with ebooks and lectures (like The Great Courses').

But if I need a book or want it very badly (and neither one of the libraries where I have privileges has it), I throw that rule out the window. Then I resort to price comparison, and consider going the used book route. I'm still going to be a bargain hunter, regardless.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 01-12-2017 at 04:30 AM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote