View Single Post
Old 08-14-2016, 10:38 AM   #8
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelandi View Post
I've come across a few books once in a while that I just don't like as much as I thought I would. I'm sure you all have had that experience at some point

It's usually books where I feel the concept and storyline is interesting but something with the way it's written down just takes the joy out of reading. And I can't put my finger on what it is, which annoys me greatly
I've had this experience pretty often during all my reading years. I've found it impossible to put in words and also impossible to foresee. Something just isn't there for me. Quite often (not always, of course) it's a book that many people like very much, but it leaves me totally cold.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote