View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 12:43 AM   #17
usuallee
Media Junkie
usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle PW
I am certain I read faster on my kindle than I do a physical book. I tend to get distracted by the book itself - the cover, how it's bound, flipping ahead to see how many pages before the current chapter ends, etc. I feel that an ereader actually distills reading down to its essence - the words. Plus being able to select the font, font size, and line spacing of your choice helps to optimize the reading. I usually select the smallest possible font, but sometimes I go a size or two up.
usuallee is offline   Reply With Quote