View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 09:16 PM   #170
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteria View Post
Could you suggest one? Also, how would it help? Sorry if I'm ignorant on this, I never considered it.

EDIT: Never mind, I found one. I installed Aplex and it's working like a charm. The only problem I have is accessing things I bought from B&N. I wonder if sideloading the nook app will solve this problem.
The nook app would be self-contained, it would allow you to download your content and read it on the device, but you couldn't use the native apps on the device that way.

If the nook native apps do not show on the alternative launcher, you can not set a default launcher and then alternate between the default launcher and the one you installed when you press the Home button, based on whether you want to access your apps, or the native ones.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote