View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 11:55 AM   #336
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
I have to say I am pretty happy with my replacement. I read on it for a couple of hours last night and it's much better than my first one. That said, I do see a slight pink hue to the entire thing. It's very slight, and I mainly see it when I compare it next to my original PW which has a very noticeable blue hue. Still, I think I'm happy enough with it to keep it.

I guess my only concern is color blobs might suddenly start appearing like they did on my first PW. Also potentially frustrating is if some months from now they fix it and they're perfect. It does make me wonder if I should just return them both now and wait until then, but I really do like it. Still it'll be hard reading in a few months from now that they fixed the issues knowing my month return limit is up.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote