Thread: PRS-T1 Sony PRS T1 Charger
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 04:04 AM   #2
anesthezea
Groupie
anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
I finally decided that I would get a Sony rather than a Kindle. I have placed an order for the above eReader. I note that their wall-charger is NZ$50 which is way above the Kindle Charger. Are Sony noted for being expensive?. Could there be a less expensive wall-charger that would do the job?. After reading all the negative comments on this Forum about the T1 I am beginning to regret that I pre-ordered one!!
I'm not sure about the T1, but my 650 last year came with the USB cable and no wall adapter. I plug that cable into the wall adapters I already have on hand - the one from my Nook Color, the two I have for cell phones, the two from various Kindles. They all work fine. The only time I've run into a problem is for my actual Nook Color. It's USB cord will only charge with it's own adapter. No other device that I have is so specific. Unless the T1 is like that, I would think you could use any adapter just as long as your USB cord will plug into it.
anesthezea is offline   Reply With Quote