View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 01:37 PM   #9
franzli
Addict
franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Onyx Boox T68 Plus
Wow, if that's the price for the model without HDMI, I don't dare imagine what the full version will cost. I'm very interested in this form factor and device, but there's no way I can justify splashing >500€ for this, much less the >600€ they seem to be heading for for the full version with HDMI and a slightly more usable storage option. Looks like a nice device, but unless it seriously drops in price I'll have to decline. Around €400 I'd probably jump right on board (even though that's still a lot for a monochrome device with limited, albeit at least much improved power).
franzli is offline   Reply With Quote