View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 10:04 AM   #1
goldilocks
Addict
goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Private Messages

I was trying to send a PM to another member. I am pretty sure I hit the submit button but it is not in my sent folder. I have only sent one other PM but it was in response to one received. I am not an experienced formum user. I tried searching for some kind of PM help but found nothing. Am I limited on PM usage? Like I have to post so many times before I can originate a PM? Should I just try again? I don't want the receiver to feel like I am pestering them. Can I attach something in a PM?

Sorry if this in the wrong forum. I could not find a forum for general questions on forum usage?!
goldilocks is offline   Reply With Quote