View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 09:46 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrktank View Post

3. I hear all the time on the internet that the Kindle, due to Amazon, has more books than anyone else. I do not argue that fact, but are we talking main stream books or unknown books the average person would not care about? In other words will most of the major ebook publishers have their books on both devices?

Thanks your responses. I love ebook readers as I tend to read more.
Make a list of your favorite authors/subjects.....now check out the Kindle store on Amazon, and then check out the Sony store. That will give you a great idea on what is available.

On the plus side for Sony, its much easier to borrow ebooks from libraries. If you have a library card from one that carries a good selection of epub books, thats a huge plus.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote