View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 08:16 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome Daisybelle, and fyi, as a Kindle owner, I can purchase from other sites, as well as download as many free books as I choose from here, and lots of other places.

I read library books on my Kindle, running kindlefix.py script which does not strip drm but allows the Kindle to 'see' the book, yet still 'deletes' it after the checkout period. These books are all in mobi (.prc) format.

I will say selection from most libraries is better in Adobe format.

check out the "which one should I buy" thread here. And, while you are at it, please click on the 'what country are you from' poll. Let us know where you are, and what you like to read.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37241

I'm sure you'll find lots of friendly advice from people here. Much depends on what you like to read, and where you are from. Good luck!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote