View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 07:04 AM   #1
Sabardeyn
Guru
Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre), Nexus 7 2013 (Moon+ Pro), HTC HD2/Leo (Freda)
[AWOL] Context menu: Alter title text case

Awhile back I got a new computer, installed calibre, and started my library from scratch. I re-installed all the plugins I remembered using and set things up as best I recalled.

With one exception.

I remember that there was a fly-out submenu when right clicking on a book title that would offer the various text case options: switch to lowercase, switch to UPPERCASE, switch to Title Case, etc.

I vaguely recall that this was something that I had to manually add/tell calibre to include on the context menu but I cannot recall what/where/how. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Any help would be appreciated.
Sabardeyn is offline   Reply With Quote