View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 08:25 PM   #21584
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Before I got neutered, everyone told me of how sore they'd been after the operation. I got the operation and was back at work the next day lifting, walking, and doing all the things I normally did; all the while thinking smugly about what wimps other men were who had had vasectomies. It didn't slow me down and hardly bothered me at all.

Spoiler:
...until the third day. When I found myself shuffling from place to place like Tim Conway's Old Man character. Yeee-OUCH that hurt!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote