View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 02:39 PM   #9
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
Soon, I will have 3 devices that I can read on. And having the ability to have all three scattered wherever I place them, to be able to sync what ever I am reading with all devices will be wonderful. As I understand it, there is no need to carry one from one place to the other. Just pick up what ever kindle and resume reading where I left off.

I hope that is right! That would be almost as good as a buttered toast bacon and egg sandwich or a BLt.
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote