View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 09:49 PM   #24
Andrew H.
Grand Master of Flowers
Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3 (aka Keyboard), iPhone, iPad 3 (not for reading)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaichica View Post
It wouldn't bother me in the slightest. I only use wifi for downloading books and I am usually well stocked up. I have over a thousand books on my kindle and most of them I haven't read yet, so I can't imagine being away from home and needing to download a book. In the remote possibility that I needed to download something I'd use my phone as a wifi hot-spot and hook my kindle up to it.
I ordered a wifi this time since I mostly read my Kindle at home. But the biggest potential disadvantage of not having 3g, for me, would be that my books wouldn't sync. I switch between reading on my phone and reading on my Kindle quite a bit. But that's not an issue if you don't do that...and since I mostly leave my Kindle at home where I have wifi, that's not really not (I hope) going to be an issue for me, either.
Andrew H. is offline   Reply With Quote