View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 07:41 AM   #69
Noughty
Addict
Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle NT
Does this program support splitting the images?

I just used this program and the output files changed from jpg to png. How to have jpg output?

I used mangle but I get better result by just zipping pictures and loading them on Kindle. They gray was way better. I'd really like something to make it easier on the eyes. Since the smaller text is painful to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoP View Post
Indeed a definitely better Manga converter Honf. Thanks.

But scans of full size comic books (larger than the typical Manga) are still too small to read comfortably on the Kindle3 screen. Have you considered something like https://launchpad.net/comicstrip to extract each frame of a page and create individual .pngs? Resizing then each frame to the Kindle screen size would much enhance readability.
Downloaded this one, but all files are without any extension so not sure how it can work. I have Windows 7. Any other programs like this?

Last edited by Noughty; 12-02-2011 at 07:54 AM.
Noughty is offline   Reply With Quote