View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 02:47 AM   #2
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
thanks Farhad, great idea (btw, the resistence one is heartbreaking)!
I haven't created anyhting, jsut modified some personal pictures plus the following woodcust by Hiroshige (public domain).
One question, though: the last picture (flower) is one I made - in spite having followed the same procedure as for the Hiroshige images, the flower displays really poorly - same for all the pictures I adapted. Any suggestions as to how to fix this?
Attached Images
File Type: bmp 396px-100_views_edo_035.bmp (416.7 KB, 451 views)
File Type: bmp 800px-Hiroshige_nuit_de_neige_à_Kambara.bmp (413.6 KB, 449 views)
File Type: bmp 20101208073448!Hiroshige,_A_mountain_in_the_snow.bmp (410.4 KB, 434 views)
File Type: bmp hiroshige_waves.bmp (429.2 KB, 383 views)
File Type: bmp genziana.bmp (469.8 KB, 412 views)
paola is offline   Reply With Quote