View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 04:17 PM   #16
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by review View Post
I'm sorry for not giving the detailed instructions.

1) if on the internal memory there is only system but no config in system just create an empty folder called config.
2) open notepad and copy, paste the line mentioned above and save it as extensions.cfg on the system/config folder

This is not a hack! No poterm or other funny stuff. This is a completly independent application for your pocketbook. Keep me updated how you're getting on and don't hesitate if something still does not make sense.
Hi review,
I am afraid I get an error message: "Cannot start programme".
I followed your instructions, put the app in the system/bin directory, and amended the extensions.cfg file. When I long press on your trial djvu file i do get the option to choose between your app and the standard viewer, but when selecting your app I get the error message. Might it be because I am still on the December version of the 2.0.4? If so, do not bother, I will update my firmware.

Thanks!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote