Thread: eReader format
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 05:36 PM   #11
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmee View Post
I think it's just that, in the case of pdb - it's just a database file - or, perhaps, think of it as a container, like an avi file. The format of the data inside is variable, and if it contains palmdoc data, then it will show up on the PEz.
But how do I know beforehand?
All I have is a file extension that was claimed to be DRM free (and it appears to be, since it opened on my PC)
This is as bad as DOC type.
Wordpad, Word, <whatever old DOS thingy>
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote