View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 06:16 PM   #10
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Calling all volunteers

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
Ok, glad I hadn't completely lost my mind. After reading Robert B's blog post on last year's fiasco, I wonder what would happen if I volunteered to work the Astak booth?

Poor guy, it sounds like they got absolutely slammed.
Dear Phenomshel:

Please do not temp me with volunteering. Right now, from what I can see, I will be about 8 people short of how many we need at our booth at CES next year. I had not thought of asking for volunteers but, now that you brought it up, what better way than to have experts there. I could only promise lunch and maybe a free security camera set... but I would welcome the help. Most MRF members know the industry better than anybody else. For those who do volunteer I could get Astak Exhibitor Badges free for all. I know you were joking; BUT I can see me getting worried about August timeframe.

It is too early right now... but I can see where I would welcome the help of volunteers even for one day.

Robert B
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote