View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 02:38 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
CES 2010: Astak bets on bigger E Ink displays and color

Robert from Astak just sent us an interesting note which alone induces uncontrollable drooling:

Quote:
After being absolutely snubbed at CES 2009 to even get a category from CES (see my blog story today) CES has finally seen the light of eBooks and eBook Readers.

They are now working with me to get up a new area at CES for eBook Reader manufacturers, eBooks, freelancers, publishers, content providers!! CES 2010 is January 7 thru 10 in Las Vegas. Room prices are about 1/3 what they use to be and great deals are being had if you book early. I mean MOTELS are at $39.

IF you want to see the next generations of eBook Readers (including 8.1 and 9.7 inch) you will see them at CES. Astak has a 1,100 square foot booth at the Central Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center. OH... registration normally starts in July and is FREE!! You will likely see the first COLOR eBook Readers there also.

I would say it is a date you cannot miss.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote