View Single Post
Old 09-20-2020, 12:08 AM   #2
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielarus View Post
When I connect my Max 3 to my PC, I can only touch files in the WiFiTransfer folder that pops up in Windows Explorer, but I cannot move files from Books to my PC. Is this a fixed restriction? Does anyone know of a good overview of how to transfer files FROM the Onyx TO a PC (transferring from a PC to the Boox is easy, the other way around I have not yet figured out).
I am using WiFiFileTransfer Pro.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote