Thread: Clara HD Display time when reading
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2018, 06:59 AM   #52
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Negative values unfortunately, don't work since I'm using X Y pixel offset, instead of fbink's row/column feature. You'll just have to experiment with the values for now, sorry.

I update the MiniClock (link to post in my signature) so it will notice config file changes more immediately (by checking timestamp). The old version kept using the old config for quite a while because I was too lazy writing a proper check (and not lazy enough to just re-read config file every time and damn efficiency) :-)

Last edited by frostschutz; 10-30-2018 at 07:02 AM.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote