Thread: SONY PRS 900
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 11:51 PM   #11
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemmi View Post
I can't get the 3G on my 950 to go anywhere either.
Not on mine either. I'm guessing Sony shut down their 3G accounts when they shut down the Sony Reader Store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemmi View Post
I started out with a 600 and just got used to downloading to my computer and transferring to the reader that way so I never have downloaded directly to any of my Sony readers. I have with the Nooks and Kindle but I like having that backup on my computer. I still download everything and put it in Calibre right away and then transfer to whatever Sony I'm reading on currently.
I like to being able to directly download books from the Kobo Store to my T2.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote