View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 09:56 AM   #15
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
As an American, I'm not sure I fully understand this issue. Amazon charges tax in any US State in which they have a physical presence, and the taxes charged when I purchase from my home in Illinois is different from the taxes charged when I purchase when in Texas. I have no idea what physical presence Amazon has in either state!
Is Australia one of the countries where the tax has to be included in the price shown on the product page? Or is it like the US, where the amount of tax is calculated in the cart, after the ship to location is chosen?

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote