View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 04:56 AM   #7
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Yeah, I'm calling bullsh*t on the "administrative burden" excuse - if they can handle 50 states, why not one entire country with one single tax regulation? I suspect this is a gambit to see whether Aussie shoppers will put pressure back on the government to rethink.

Last time I looked at amazon.com.au (not long ago), their retail offerings were extremely limited compared to amazon.com. But far worse (for me) will be if they decide to spread this policy to The Book Depository.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote