View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 03:19 AM   #42
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
On the Cybook, though, it's purely "visual" so you don't really think about the key presses involved, any more than you consciously think about the hand movements needed to move a mouse - you just move the cursor until the appropriate word is highlighted. It only takes a few seconds no matter where the word is on the page.

For me personally, "visual" highlighting of this type is far more useful than having to type in a word to search for it.
Agreed, I would much rather see this implemented on BeBook, than T9. I absolutley LOATHE T9. It's the first thing I turn off every time I get a new cellphone.
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote