View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 08:48 PM   #356
timelysarcasm
Warrior Princess
timelysarcasm shines like a glazed doughnut.timelysarcasm shines like a glazed doughnut.timelysarcasm shines like a glazed doughnut.timelysarcasm shines like a glazed doughnut.timelysarcasm shines like a glazed doughnut.timelysarcasm shines like a glazed doughnut.timelysarcasm shines like a glazed doughnut.timelysarcasm shines like a glazed doughnut.timelysarcasm shines like a glazed doughnut.timelysarcasm shines like a glazed doughnut.timelysarcasm shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
I'm hoping my PW gets delayed long enough for the next production run to come in after the screen defects have been corrected.
You keep saying that, but I really doubt a week is going to be long enough to identify, correct, and then re-produce a whole new production run of Kindles. That typically takes months and months for this sort of product. Just hope you get one of the good ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haydnfan View Post
I love my Paperwhite. You guys are complaining about minor issues.
Well good for you, but considering the main function of the Kindle is reading, if reading is not pleasant it's not a "minor" issue. I can assure you the splotchy, bluish screen wasn't minor. Although it's good some people are getting better Paperwhites, it doesn't mean the rest of us are nuts. Hopefully the next version will have worked out the kinks. Perils of being an early adopter.
timelysarcasm is offline   Reply With Quote