View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 05:50 PM   #348
haydnfan
Guru
haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 4, Oasis 2
I love my Paperwhite. You guys are complaining about minor issues. That Baskerville font is gorgeous! This ereader is a tremendous improvement over the previous one. I think this is a case of having expectations that really couldn't be met. I really love how under light the led makes the screen look white but not glowy. It really does look like paper! I didn't even know if I would use the light and now I'm so impressed. If you notice the unevenness of the light... turn it down. That is all.
haydnfan is offline   Reply With Quote