View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 07:59 AM   #5
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
I've noticed that swiping up takes me to the next section, and swiping down takes me to the previous section. I assume this is based on the table of contents, and that swiping up would take me to the next chapter, and swiping down would take me to the previous chapter. As it is, I'm reading Leaves of Grass, and have noted that swiping up takes me to the beginning of the next poem, while swiping down takes me to the beginning of the one I'm reading. Swiping right or left turns the page in that direction, of course.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote