View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 08:11 PM   #2
pokee
Fanatic
pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
I had a bit of a fright with mine and I am still not feeling very warm and fuzzy with the Vox and charging the battery.

My battery had drained to 'less than 10%' - so I got a message to charge the battery. So I went to plug it in. I checked on it about 1.5 hours later and the message still said 'less than 10%' charge. I thought there is no way this could be possible! I turned it off and on again, same thing. So, I powered it down, left it plugged in and crossed my fingers.

I had to go out this afternoon, so I left the house for 4 hours. I was convinced the battery was shot. But, much to my surprise, the battery had a full charge when I returned. So, I have been playing with it all afternoon hoping the charge will last until tonight.

I think the scary thing with this battery is letting it drain. I think if you leave it turned off, and charge it for several hours, you should see a full charge.

GOOD LUCK!
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote