View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 09:00 PM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by alias_neo View Post
I tried this, as per the instructions. My main page contains a TOC of chapters split into subsections, it uses the built in TOC but if go to the options and open TOC the page order is completely messed up and chapters are out of order.
Is the epub in order? If you go to what options for the TOC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alias_neo View Post
The files are ordered correctly in the directory name "_chapter 01.htm" ... "_chapter 21.htm"
I need some clarification, are the chapters in order in the book? Ignoring the TOC if you read the book straight through are the chapters physically in order?
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote