View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 01:09 PM   #16
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
There's no confirm dialog on delete.
Is there ever? I didn't touch that code. I suppose that there should be.

I have committed changes that might help. I think that the problem might come from the mix of linux and windows paths, using different separators. I have changed things to normalize the paths to the correct separator before asking for file manipulations.

In addition, there is a print statement at the end of loading the cache telling whether the cache is considered correct. It should be, unless you manually delete things.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote