View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 04:16 PM   #10
fugazied
Wizard
fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjobama View Post
This woman sounds like a crybaby. Is it really news to anyone that the reviews voted most helpful show up on the main page? Or that big companies try and push their products? Maybe I don't get what she's trying to say.
That's basically what she was saying. The book she liked didn't get reviewed in the way she wanted so she complained about it. Any book review needs to be taken with a grain of salt, especially on the shops website. I mean seriously what does she expect, the companies publishing/selling the books to not take an interest in the marketing and reviews on their books. Of course publishers would have people adding comments. Of course. I wouldn't lay it directly at Amazon's feet because they simply provide the framework - publishers, authors, insane fans are probably the ones adding most comments.

Instead of complaining about the system like a child, if she wants all of those positive reviews like the big players, hire people to do them. That's the bottom line and that is Internet marketing in 2010.
fugazied is offline   Reply With Quote