View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 08:30 PM   #15
Davimee
Happy Wife & Momma
Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Purple Astak Pocket Pro! :)
Robert, I hope you have better luck with Car Toys than I did!

To be honest, the whole situation has made me a little hesitant to order an ebook reader right now. I know I wouldn't have any trouble ordering from www.theezreader.com, but I guess I'm just a little uneasy, especially given the number of people who are having difficulties with their Pocket Pros lately... I've shown this forum to my husband and told him about the quality of customer service I've seen here, and he's encouraging me to go ahead and order. So I will probably order sometime this weekend. Hopefully I'll get one that is in good working order and I won't have any trouble with it. Assuming I order this weekend, once it comes I'll charge it for a good 8-12 hours, and hopefully that will be sure everything goes smoothly. I've got a question, though. While it's charging, I realize I won't be able to connect it to my computer, but can I install the firmware upgrade and books with the SD card, or is it best to wait until it's completed it's charge cycle?

Thanks!
Davimee is offline   Reply With Quote