View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 12:31 AM   #13
Davimee
Happy Wife & Momma
Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Purple Astak Pocket Pro! :)
Good news... sort of...

I called Car Toys again tonight to see if they could give me a status update on my order. They apologized and said there is still no status on it, so I asked if I could come in and get my deposit back. They said that would be fine, so tonight we drove in to town to get that taken care of. I don't quite understand what the problem was, but it seems like the person who is in charge of the special orders has not been in touch with them regarding this order, and they are not able to get in contact with that person. Usually they receive email updates with an estimated date of arrival, but for this order they never received anything. Oh well, I am just happy they were willing to give me my money back, and I am done dealing with Car Toys.
Davimee is offline   Reply With Quote